Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going to Mud Nationals at the end of March 2012? We are putting a group together to go... Plus it is my birthday that weekend!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... Anyone??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ill be there with my group maybe we can meet up

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah we will have about 12 bikes in our group. I'm the only rhino though. I ride with a bunch of can ams. We are also working on turning a school bus into an RV.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sounds cool be looking for us we call ourselves team mudaholics. I know there isnt alot of mud ridders on here but I figured that there would be more people on here heading to one of the largest ATV events in the US.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just starting a new job so not sure I'm going to make it. If I can work it out to have that weekend off will definitely load up and roll that direction.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yea we need to get together one weekend and go to sabine atv

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'll be there. Have a group of about 10 or 12 with us... I'm the only Rhino and Grizzly..

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would really like to make it to this event some day.Its on the rhino bucket list for sure!post some pics.rv/bus?c c i wanna see!

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's going to be a REALLY good year with all the rain we have had. Probably like the 2010 Mud Nats which was a blast. Deep mud and water everywhere!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am really looking forward to it.

Yeah we have a blue bird school bus that we have removed all the seats and we are starting to build out the interior into an RV. I don't think you'll be able to miss us. Plus we are building my brother in laws commander right now too. He wanted to be lighter and different. We have his 2011 commander 1000 stripped down and we are building a custom 2" aluminum roll cage. He just added a clutch kit, full stainless Ron Woods exhaust, power commander and a custom intake. We are also working on a 4" custom Snorkel. he also just ordered some custom outers for 3 piece DWT wheels. It should be a bitchin Commander when we finish.

I'm also planning to tear into my rhino and chop my 4-seater cage 5" and add some nice little curves to it. We got a JD Squared hydraulic tubing bender and notcher. I will try and post dome pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Can you get around without mud tires very easily?

Any places down there that rent machines? I think flying down there and renting would be cheaper than driving for me...

·
Registered
181 Posts
If it ends up like it was in 2010 which it looks like its going to be with all the rain we have been getting not only will you need some nasty mud tires but snorkels to boot... Not sure if there is anywhere you can rent. But I doubt it with everyone in the area knowing where they will be taken.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Here is a preview of the what we'll have out there... Stop by and ask for Justin, I will have my Black Rhino 4-Seater. I'll give you a beer or a shot.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Its looking great... I am still tweaking on ****. Waiting for JBS to be finished with my sheave and finishing up my snorkels on the Rhino. My Grizzly just has a few minor things I have to finish. But check out my Radiator Relocate...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Bus

haha... that's pretty funny! We'll also have a school bus that we have converted into an RV. It has been our project for the last 2 months. We have the bathroom in and the beds mounted, along with (2) couches.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looking good all Im bringing is my lil ole 450

1 - 20 of 39 Posts