Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sent some new maps to try on my MSD. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I can not seem to down load or transfer the files, that were sent to me, to my MSD. I looked at all three video at Hunterworks and followed his instruction and still can not transfer the files. Can any one help me out please. Also, do I need to have the unit plugged into the rhino while doing the download? Thanks in advance.
Mark

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I was sent some new maps to try on my MSD. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I can not seem to down load or transfer the files, that were sent to me, to my MSD. I looked at all three video at Hunterworks and followed his instruction and still can not transfer the files. Can any one help me out please. Also, do I need to have the unit plugged into the rhino while doing the download? Thanks in advance.
Mark

Your best bet is probably to give Nate at Alba Racing a call and he will talk you through it, but I'm not sure if the shop is open for the holiday weekend.
Who did you get the maps from? If your sig is up to date, your mods are the same as mine and Nate has an excellent map for it.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a member that gave me maps. I finally down loaded them. I just need to know what # to use.
Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts