Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 700EFI Rhino, it has an aftermarket front bumper on it, please see pictures in my gallery. The front bumper is set up to hold 2 offroad lights and it extends farther out than a stock bumper and it does have a Warn Winch on it. Heres my question, i ordered a new 72" Moose plow with the mounting kit...will it fit with this bumper? Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
136 Posts
Probably depends on which mounting kit you get. With the placement of your winch I don't see a RM3 or RM4 working with it. Don't know about push tubes. Your bumper may be a limiting factor of how high you can lift the plow.

·
Registered
144 Posts
yup, it will be a tight fit with the winch out in frt that far. the winch cable will break because of the hard angle it will be at.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2009 700EFI Rhino, it has an aftermarket front bumper on it, please see pictures in my gallery. The front bumper is set up to hold 2 offroad lights and it extends farther out than a stock bumper and it does have a Warn Winch on it. Heres my question, i ordered a new 72" Moose plow with the mounting kit...will it fit with this bumper? View attachment 27247
Not to change the subject.... but who's cage is that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts