Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched around the forum (not that great with the searches). What is a decent mid-travel kit? I found a lot of info on long travel, but that is not viable for me, since I need all the room I can get to fit the Rhino into the trailer. If this is a redundant post/topic. I apologize.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
welcome from hesperia!

alot of people say mid-travel are a waste of money...

BUT i beleive the LSR is a good. there are alot of knock off kits beware

·
Registered
106 Posts
LSR with Elkas on mine. Very happy w/it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
x2 LSR mid travel works great long travel is better, but I had that kit and it was very good I used regular steal body bilsteins and was perfect out of the box.

·
Registered
194 Posts
X3..LSR with WER's and very happy with it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
LSR With WER's It works great. From Phelan.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I wouldnt waste my money on midtravel, just my opinion. I would get a great set of shocks, like Walker Evans, Elka, etc. that are valved and sprung correctly to your rhino. Then get offset wheels or spacers and call it good.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I wouldnt waste my money on midtravel, just my opinion. I would get a great set of shocks, like Walker Evans, Elka, etc. that are valved and sprung correctly to your rhino. Then get offset wheels or spacers and call it good.
Bad advice. You will love mid travel with any good set of shocks

·
Registered
208 Posts
It's not bad advice at all. You can get damn near the same ride without the money of a mid-travel kit price. Longtravel is really the way to go but if that isn't an option then take my advice

·
Registered
194 Posts
Even better would be to go buy a RZR 4 and a bigger trailer!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
IShock makes a good kit. I have had mine for 2 1/2 years with no issues.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts