Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the panhandle of WV, and registered my Rhino in PA. I asked the dealers prior to registration if I would be able to ride at Michaux and was told yes. I went to the Forest to ride and was stopped prior to entering to be told I was not on a class I ATV. Only class I atv's are approved for Michaux. I have spent most of the day on the phone with the forestry and park services arguing the fact. I wanted to see if anyone on the forum knew of which parks we Rhino riders are allowed to be on in PA.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well if you notice on your plate it says atv 2... that means you have a wheel base wider than 50 inches. Im sure the state will soon have to update their regulations, because there should be no reason you cant ride a rhino there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you check on the PA DCNR website under ATV trail maps they have a listing of all the trails and which ones are open to Class 2. Maple Run trail in the Delaware State Forest is probably the closest one to Don (in Eastern PA) and maybe Burnt Mills trail.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I haven"t made it to Lost Trails but just spent 2 days at Susquehannock State Forest in Potter County. What a nice place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts