Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
One ride in the Wildcat and he will be buying one.
Did not effect your decision . Nice to see you are still searching the forums. Got a week to ride in July from the from the 12th to the 17th. Any Suggestions??

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
One ride in the Wildcat and he will be buying one.

Did not effect your decision . Nice to see you are still searching the forums. Got a week to ride in July from the from the 12th to the 17th. Any Suggestions??

Mammoth. Suppose to lots of great riding up there and fishing.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
You guys are all a bunch of Sallies. Wash 2 is no further from the train than the flats. I can hear the train horn just as loud in Wash 10. I just think you all are a bunch of Sallies and need something to complain about...lol...Its perfect for off weekends but agree it is better to be further out on the busier weekends. And you think there are no snakes in the other washes. They just hang out in wash 2, huh?
Its not the Wash # it is the Sand Cars with their LS Motors that vibrate the ground so much the snakes can't take it and they surface. Wash #10 lets you go deeper towards the dunes and away from the Tracks. Really does not matter, I was so tired I slept like a baby and did not hear the trains this trip. to bad we lost SandShark for the season, I think he was getting worried about me getting my paddles and running over him. LOL:banana:

hahahaha dog house cracks me up

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #108

·
Registered
301 Posts
How about a August ride? I hear it is only 115 during the day. Lol
I have July 11th week end open.?? Any takers? Might try Pismo, finally got my wheels and paddles.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts