Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 20-22 Glamis last trip before 100 degree weather!!
Join in for the last dune ride in doghouse rhino.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I will bring the bacon too.!

On my Calendar. Camshaw fixed two motor mounts and put in some new sliders, 700 plate, etc in my primary. My secondary was ok but the Primary would not come all the way to high and that is why I was spinning so many RPM. Thought it would blow but it must be good for 8,000 RPM but won't have to worry about it next trip. Now that he got stuck working on a dirty engine, (Still had the Hammers Dust):aargh4:, I am going to clean up the engine.

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully the weather is good!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Mikeymuy, The Doghouse Rhino has been sold. My Second oldest grandson, Kyle has bought it. It might even make it to the dunes that weekend. He is going to change it so it probably won't be able to climb Brawely, Lizard or China and he might be getting rid of the Custom wide body kit so it will look like any other skinny Rhino, but its his to do what he wants. I can only remember the old days. Now, I am coming with my new ride, A blue Wilcat 1000X. Having trouble finding Wheels for my new paddles, so don't know what I will be riding on, but it sure is quiet and smooth. Planning on getting there Thursday so I can break it in slowly for a day.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Who's coming and when?

I am planning on making this trip. Need to see Doghouse in his pretty new ride.
Got to get there on Thursday so I can Break my new toy in. Anybody coming that early?

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
friday night for me

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't trip sharky we having a kiddie pool out there! and ice cream

·
Premium Member
7,798 Posts
if its that hot, im staying home in the AC!!!!!!!!!!!!.....you guys ever been the hot springs on the other side of the canal? its cool i hear, just watch out for the prince alberts and the locals!.....

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if its that hot, im staying home in the AC!!!!!!!!!!!!.....you guys ever been the hot springs on the other side of the canal? its cool i hear, just watch out for the prince alberts and the locals!.....
U need to get out more cam u work part-time from home give the wife a break!! :alcoholic:

·
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking like its gonna be in the low 90's next weekend!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts