Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I was curious if anyone in the lake havasu area had a lowarance and know how to use the s d card. I am trying to find map create or local maps on an sd card, I would pay if someone can transfer over map to my card.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I have the Lowrance 540c and have the F3 Freedomap card in it. Im very happy with it. I use it in AZ and CO, it is very detailed. Just pop in the card and go!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Lowrance 540c and have the F3 Freedomap card in it. Im very happy with it. I use it in AZ and CO, it is very detailed. Just pop in the card and go!
Thanks for your feedback, where can I get this and is this software for the computer or something I would download to my card?

Also, what is the cost?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Thanks for your feedback, where can I get this and is this software for the computer or something I would download to my card?

Also, what is the cost?
The card comes preloaded, just install the card and your done. I purchased mine from LEI extras for $99. Check around they are probably cheaper now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I've also found them at pci Racing for about the same money I was hoping to find them less.

Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts