Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a lot of parts to sell to help fund my build! All parts are off an 06 and prices are plus shipping.
Set of sport ressi's black springs no leaks good shape $400. SOLD
Cv's I have both front inners and 4 outers good shape $65 ill have another hole set just wanna pull them befor I let them go.
Dynatek cdi $100 SOLD
Stock head lights with housings and pigtails $50
1 crow 4 point y style 2" black $50
Stock exhaust with utv inc tip $80 SOLD
New never used wet clutch housing $100 SOLD
Set of 14g od weights and sliders, set of 18g od weights and sliders both sliders are for 700 cam plate $50 per set.
And lots of other stock parts like rad,fan,arms,non ressi shocks,carb,cage,doors,oil cooler,air box with utv inc billit filter adpter,some motor parts,all the clutches and anything elese not needed with a swap and lt kit. Make offer on what ever you need. Don't see it ask. Pm me your phone number or email for pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hey Josh,

I always have customers looking for sport shocks...I let some people know about it for you....

It says black springs...

What is the difference in stiffness spring rates...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Josh,

I always have customers looking for sport shocks...I let some people know about it for you....

It says black springs...

What is the difference in stiffness spring rates...
Thanks! I don't think there is any difference there are just red and black springs.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Your welcome... I like my sport shocks a lot...the are perfect for any two-seater with stock a-arms imo...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes they work very well I think. Just gonna go for more travel with a new motor!

·
Registered
522 Posts
How old is the CDI? Are you selling your dbestduner fan shroud?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry guys I'm trying had a death in the fam yesterday so give me some time and ill get everything anwsered!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts