Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had much luck so far finding somone to build me a cage for my rhino.. I'm in north ms but I'm will to drive a piece to get one done.

I've looked at a lot of the cages ppl build and sell but I haven't seen one yet like I want.m I want a custom cage built to how I want it..

Anyone know of any good fabricators that can build me one?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
2 or 4 seater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2seater as low as I can go with a eye brow, harness bar, passenger grab handle(handlebar style removable), and a few other things.. Basically inspired by some rock bouncer cages

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
UTV Inc. builds some nice cages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you decide that the shipping cost is worth getting the cage that you want then go with Noma Fabrication in Chatsworth, California. George, the owner there, cringed at photos of me jumping my Rhino with my old set-up then built me a cage that is above & beyond anything that I imaged. My Rhino not only looks bad ass but I feel damn near invincible when I sit in it now! This guy is hired by insurance companies to assess damages after sand rails, UTV's, trailers & all other recreational vehicles that are involved in accidents so he knows exactly how to design and build a cage that actually serves it's purpose. He's the only fabricator that is trusted by the fallguys in my line of work. Just sayin...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got my 4 seater radius cage from Jimbo and it turns alot of heads here in Tn. Yes the truck freight was high around $450 but worth every penny. If you want an alternative give Rocky a call @ Wide Open Design in Murfreesboro,Tn. They have been making some cool Rzr cages.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts