Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Contact Stacey "livnlo" on hear he can hook you up with motor and stuff you need. Then go to ryr to get the mount.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Ya bout 4k for motor,$1500 for ryr,$1000 for wiring,plus exhaust,plus radiator,plus some kind of tuner,plus clutch mods,plus,plus,plus i dont think it ever ends

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
No thats another grand or more depending on what all you want.
Ya, that's marrying the Rhino and Rotax harnessed together. Plan on spending 5-6 grand minus what you sell your Rhino engine etc for.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Ya bout 4k for motor,$1500 for ryr,$1000 for wiring,plus exhaust,plus radiator,plus some kind of tuner,plus clutch mods,plus,plus,plus i dont think it ever ends
X2! It's a disease.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
the more you can do yourself the cheaper it is. it IS possible to do the harness yourself and save a grand, exhaust yourself and save $800, etc, etc,

End product is a powerful, reliable Rhino - not a grenade. I haven't talked to anyone yet who regretted going Rotax.

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Wow expensive... Maybe I'm better off doin a big bore engine build
I have 3700-3900 into mine after pedaling the Rhino engine and Outlander rolling carcass ....never have had a regret to build a Rhintax ...Lance

sent by my possibly salvagable Droid I

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I was in mine waaaayyyy cheaper.......$1000-$1500 out of pocket but I did my own wiring and I built my exhaust out of an old rhino dual set up......

You can do it reasonable if you play your cards right.

If your not in a hurry just keep watching every day and you will find a cheap donor. Pm me and I can hook ya up with the harness help also to save a lil coin.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I was in mine waaaayyyy cheaper.......$1000-$1500 out of pocket but I did my own wiring and I built my exhaust out of an old rhino dual set up......

You can do it reasonable if you play your cards right.

If your not in a hurry just keep watching every day and you will find a cheap donor. Pm me and I can hook ya up with the harness help also to save a lil coin.
This is what im doin keepin my fingers crossed to find a cheap donor!!!! By the time you build a 660 right you will have bout as much as a swap.

·
Registered
170 Posts
how much does a used 700 engine go for?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts