Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for headlight guards to put in my ‘08 450. I have the metal type around the taillights but haven’t found anything for the front. I have sound one set of plastic stick on style for the 660 or 700 (can’t remember but not sure if they interchange. I’ve been thinking of fabricating some with my plasma cutter and welding something up. Due to the all plastic up front is rather just find a decent set ready to go. Anyone have a set or can point me in the right direction would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
if you are a fab guy then do it ...
do you want a complete light guard something out of bar stock , or just a 4.5 wire mesh screen to cover up the light housing ,,

Jake

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you are a fab guy then do it ...
do you want a complete light guard something out of bar stock , or just a 4.5 wire mesh screen to cover up the light housing ,,

Jake
I like the wire bar style that’s on my rear taillight guards. I’ve been working on a mesh expanded steel to make some light bar guards. I have room to mount these to my bumper but the headlights are surrounded by plastic and will be more difficult to mount. I have seen a set of plastic ones for sale for the 700 but unsure if they will fit the 450.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts