Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m looking for either a smoothie or mohawk in 28x9x12 if anyone knows of someone selling a set.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been running itp 26x9x12 duel ribbed in front and they look a couple inches shorter than my rears. I'm running 28x12x12 skats with 9 paddle rippers in back. I'm going to measure them tonight but I think its going to roll out a few inches shorter.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I had 9 paddle extreme's and ripped the paddles right off them.It hooks real nice with the rippers now. I tried the stu 26 but it overheated the **** out of it and harder than hell to get rpm's up. I talked to the guy with the white rhino that does willie's and he is running a 58 sprocket in rear and I think I'm going to order one of those.
I can't go any faster do to the suspension not working properly. I would give anything to have someone dial that bullshit in. I'm breaking the upright bolts thru the whoops its so rough.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
I had 9 paddle extreme's and ripped the paddles right off them.It hooks real nice with the rippers now. I tried the stu 26 but it overheated the **** out of it and harder than hell to get rpm's up. I talked to the guy with the white rhino that does willie's and he is running a 58 sprocket in rear and I think I'm going to order one of those.
I can't go any faster do to the suspension not working properly. I would give anything to have someone dial that bullshit in. I'm breaking the upright bolts thru the whoops its so rough.
With the short wheel base of the Rhino, I think you can only go so fast before you get yourself in trouble. I set mine up for more bottom end than top. I have no need to go over 90 in mine. I have a gear box, but it almost lifts the front tires off the ground and its a 4-seater.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya its not a matter of going fast because it does i just want to go through whoops without getting thrown all over the place. I think I just need to rip off my walker evans and ship them back to have them revalved or springed. I wish they set up at the dunes like fox does sometimes.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
How fast are you talking in the whoops? I can run 40 ish no problems.. Unless they are spread way out and i cant get on top of them..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the smaller whoops that are close together are good. I'm talking about the whoops going up olds or up freeway hill I cannot get thru them more than 15 mph it just bucks like crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts