Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm getting ready to buy a Rhino that will be used for hunting, camping, and riding around the hills with the family. So if I don't buy a 4 seater I will turn it into one. I have been looking at a few and wanted to get some opinions. All are 700 EFI.
The first is a 2009 Special Edition in black with a Dynatek ignition, 1,700 miles for $8,500.
The second is a 2008 Sport Edition in black with 2,000 miles for $8,900.
And the last one is a 2008 Ducks Unlimited. The dealer replaced the digital gauge because it was broke and said it showed 85 miles but he guessed it had around a 1,000 and was asking 8,500.
I was told from a relative who has a 660 that because I'm going to make it into a 4 seater I should get a Special Edition because of the shocks. Is the extra cost worth it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Craig. It wont be used exclusively as a 4 seater, the kids have a quad and a XR70, and size is a issue so for those reasons I'm not looking at the Polaris.
I hope to find a good one that has already been converted over but was trying to make up my mind if that "deal of a life time" came on a sport model.
Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.