Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Imo, the rhino is perfect as a four seater, depending on the type of riding you do. I see Craigs points, as always are valid! But not everyone who has a rhino rides the dunes or the desert or needs/wants a race rhino. I ride the mountains of idaho and width is a huge issue, so much that i dont run wheel spacers. I go places the ranger, and especially the ranger crews cant! I do agree with the sport shocks, to a point, I dont have even a quarter the knowledge of rhinos as craig, very few do. My rhino is a 08 special edition with the cheap shocks, I just recently installed hd springs on the stock shocks, and what a difference it made! No doubt that the sport shocks are superior, but are expensive, so i made do with what i got. I love the four seat set up on the rhino, my advice, buy the one you like and feel the best about buying. Then get on craigs website (rutting rhino) and buy the hot rod sheave. He has awesome customer service, both before and long after he gets your money! Hope this helps! Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.