Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up . Hopefully someone can help me out . I got a 2008 rhino 660 . Dam kids attempted to fix god knows what and dam thing dont run now . I work on cars so familiar with diag. Anyone got access to sonething like alldata to help me out . Top it off its alnost hour drive to where its at anddont want to make too many trips . Please and thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a complete factory service manual for a 660 rhino if you need it. It is in print but will get it scanned to pdf. YXR660FAS Service Manual

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a complete factory service manual for a 660 rhino if you need it. It is in print but will get it scanned to pdf. YXR660FAS Service Manual
Hi okjello. I'm brand new to the forum. I'm also looking for a service manual and the diagnostic codes of my 660 rhino. Just bought it on July 4th.
Can you email me a pdf copy also? I have not been able to find one online. I'm having an issue with the shifter. Difficult going into neutral at times. From what I have found on line, I might be able to adjust the shift linkage. Just not sure how to go about it. If you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
If so, please send to [email protected]
Thanks, Al

·
Registered
100 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts