Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has a junk grizzly axle or inner CV laying around...There is a cap on the inside of the CV cup which keeps the grease inside. Its about the size of a quarter or a bit bigger and can be tapped out from the differential side easily with a socket and hammer.

The rhino ones are just a hair bigger and will not work. I can take a picture, but if you have a cv laying around you can easily see what I am talking about.

Or if you know of where I can buy one of these, please tell me where.

I have a spare axle laying around and thats all it needs. Thanks!

EDIT: I believe its called the oil seal cap...it keeps the differential oil from getting into the axle.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.