Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! Lone Star MTS +3 Kit with ELKAS for sale

SOLD

·
Registered
294 Posts
I Will Trade You My Cr 500 For It????????????????????

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he ordered the XTR kit. His buddy just got our xtr kit, so he doesn't want to get left behind.. hahaha.

G-
Exactly, the kit is just as advertised by Greg and the LSR guys but I want to jump a bit bigger and this kit can do it but its not as good as the XTR kie, I may have it sold already. The potential buyer is running it by the wife as I type this...

·
Registered
212 Posts
haha, i knew it!

Man, i hope that dosent happen to me! We have 8 Rhino's in our group and im the first one to get any type of suspension. I got the MTS kit with Elkas as well.

HAHA now i know someone going to buy a LT kit and i'll be doing the same thing! Great :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
it all depends on what you want to do with it. If you want maximum performance, and will add some significant power to your rhino, go with the XTR kit.. if you are leaving the motor basically stock, and don't want to get big air.. the MTS kit is the way to go. The xtr kit begs for more power.. just look at all the crap i ended up doing to mine.. but now it hauls balls.. so i am pretty happy with it. I can dune faster than most people care to drive in the dunes with my new paddles.. it rocks. I love passing groups of atv's and sand cars.. i get the weirdest looks as i blaze by them.

g-

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OBO, I need this kit out of here so I can install my other one asap.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
If the MTS runs great with a stock motor imagine with a few bolt ons. I haven't found anything my MTS kit won't do yet. I love to drive the whoops fast now with the MTS kit. I haven't found any whoops that made me slow down.

I would keep the MTS and blow your buddy away since he will have the power loss with the bigger kit.

Video Snapper took of me jumping the MTS kit.

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/snapper692/Rodeo/?action=view&current=CIMG1123.flv

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the MTS runs great with a stock motor imagine with a few bolt ons. I haven't found anything my MTS kit won't do yet. I love to drive the whoops fast now with the MTS kit. I haven't found any whoops that made me slow down.

I would keep the MTS and blow your buddy away since he will have the power loss with the bigger kit.

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/snapper692/Rodeo/?action=view&current=CIMG1123.flv

I hear ya... Im so torn about it. If I dont get a reasonable offer for my MTS kit I will probably keep it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

nice air man..

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I was surprised how much my suspension compressed. It doesn't look like it but this is from the same jump. I do have my suspension setup light to absorb bumps. I'm not a big jumper but would need to go with a stiffer setup if I made it a habit.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
yup.. thats the trade off.. nice plush ride.. won't handle big air, unless you find a really nice jump with a down hill. that is where the +6 kits perform better.. they can handle more air time and a softer ride..

g-

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Duece,

Dont need the shocks......you willing to seperate?
Not so much, I have no need for the shocks... Make me an offer, I may take it. I need this thing gone my man.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No offers?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.