Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be a lot of locals on here.......anybody up for a little "shin-dig"? I promise to have my silencers installed on my dual exhaust so as not to make anyone def for the next week! :p

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Re: Lacals get together?

Snapper692 said:
Seems to be a lot of locals on here.......anybody up for a little "shin-dig"? I promise to have my silencers installed on my dual exhaust so as not to make anyone def for the next week! :p
Next weekend is the glamis dunes shindig. Are you going to that ride? I sure hope it warms up some though.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We were, but had a few things come up. Pretty bummed about that......I installed Crow 5-point belts in preperation, but guess they'll have to wait till the next trip to get broken in! :cry:

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I'm getting a popup trailer setup to haul my rhino too. This time I'll be tenting it but hopefully soon the Popup will be online. When that happens you can bet I'll be there every weekend.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian B said:
Lets work on a Crown King run here in the next couple of weeks!

I'm 100% down to do a trip on Feb 10th or 11th.........

Ryan and Adam from WOTM, and myself also do night rides during the week. If there is any interest for that, do chime in!
Where do you guys go for weekly night rides?

G

·
Sycamore is up by Saguaro lake, as is four peaks. Box canyon is out north of Florence, and Desert Wells is mile marker 204 off the 60.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Or maybe to even things up...

say Feb. go up north to Crown King. then in March go out east to maybe Box Canyon. just an idea.

i should be open to go the 11th

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
zerofield said:
Or maybe to even things up...

say Feb. go up north to Crown King. then in March go out east to maybe Box Canyon. just an idea.

i should be open to go the 11th
For a second there I had a brain fart... I thought the 11th would be Presidents weekend. Thank god for a secretary with a calender.

I am down...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Presidents weekend i'm hoping to be at Buttercup or some other dunes

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
looks like i need to dust off my rhino and get it moving again

·
Registered
1,599 Posts