Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 700cc rhino, preferrably with some aftermarket goodies already on it.

I live in Central Michigan but willing to travel a few hundred miles for the right deal. I will be financing this rhino so you must be able to provide the VIN#.

I want to get a good deal like everyone else,

Must be 700cc EFI

Prefer a Sport Edition.

Call or text 989-780-1921

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
What kind of aftermarket Stuff do you want on it ?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I take it Idaho would be a bit far for a 2011 Yamaha Rhino in Red, with Warn Multi-Mount Winch, 60" Moose Plow (plow mount needs new U-Bolts), 12V Horn with push button switch, and trailer for $9700.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anything aftermarket is a bonus. I love all sorts of little add-ons and due-dads. Tires rims, exhaust, intakes,plow,shocks, winch, ECU's, clutch work, HID's, etc, etc, etc, etc. More is better but I'd consider a relatively stock one too, MUST be a 700 though, My 660 is heading down the road.

Does anybody have anything for sale? Let me know year, miles, pics (if you have any) any add-ons, and of course a price.

thanks!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anything aftermarket is a bonus. I love all sorts of little add-ons and due-dads. Tires rims, exhaust, intakes,plow,shocks, winch, ECU's, clutch work, HID's, etc, etc, etc, etc. More is better but I'd consider a relatively stock one too, MUST be a 700 though, My 660 is heading down the road.

Does anybody have anything for sale? Let me know year, miles, pics (if you have any) any add-ons, and of course a price.

thanks!!!
Rhino Directs will be hard to beat! Lots of aftermarket and always super clean.

·
Registered
427 Posts
If your still looking for a deal on a used 700 Rhino give Peacocks Yamaha in Baldwin Mi. a call @ 231-745-4606 or www.peacockltd.com they usually have what you're looking for & good deal, they are a large dealer with always a large inventory of used Rhino's. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am still looking to buy a 700cc rhino, preferrably with some aftermarket goodies already on it.

I live in Central Michigan but willing to travel a few hundred miles for the right deal. I will be financing this rhino so you must be able to provide the VIN# and a title.

I want to get a good deal like everyone else, prefer to spend about 7500 but will pay more for the right deal.

Must be 700cc EFI

Prefer a Sport Edition.

Call or text 989-780-1921

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone wanna sell there 700? I have a loaded 660 some may be interested in.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
idk if you have checked Craigslist but over here there are good amount of rhinos for sale so there is a chance maybe the same there

·
Registered
427 Posts
Did you call Peacocks in Baldwin Mi. yet? see my above reply.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts