Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a light bar that will hold 5 HID fog lights. i would want 7" HIDs to fit inside the bar. pictures and price please.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have this setup. Asking $400 obo. I know its not 5 lights but it definitely lights up the road in front of you.

John

·
Registered
647 Posts
Any reason you want 7" lights? Consensus is they don't put out more light than the 4" really...

If you don't already have a bar, I'd look into a good LED light bar instead. Much lower energy consumption, and super bright. Much 'cleaner' looking than a massive row of 5 - 7" lights on top!

You'd probably need an alternator to run thos HID's. The LED's will work with stock system no problem.

Just my two cents! Hope you find what you're looking for!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how does it mount? and all the lights work without problems first try? how is it on the battery? do you have a pic of them at night by any chance?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would love to get a led light bar but i just dont have that kinda money right now. plus i kinda like the rugged offroad look of the fogs.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah they work good with no issues. They mount to tabs welded on either side of the cage. The upper mounts as seen in the picture allow you to adjust up or down. I have them set up on 2 switches with relays. If I'm driving I don't have voltage issues but if you stop you'd best shut them down. That's what you'll have to do with most any hid setup without an alternator upgrade.

I'll check tonight if I have a pic or vid of them at night but they do throw out some good light.

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok cool yea i would just wanna see what they look like but i mean i still am very interested. i didnt except to get a reply so quick i figured that i wouldnt come across anything i liked so soon, but i would need to scrap up the money for them how fast you looking at selling them?

also i would probably need to take the lights out when i get it and powdercoat it black to match the rest of the rhino. is the wiring simple or complex?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
look at my photo album, i have 5-4'' hid's and that is because my cage is 4'' wider at that section. 5-7'' wouldnt even fit

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im not 100% sure but i know some of my friends heading to LA this weekend i may be able to swing past and check it out/buy it. i dont wanna get your hopes up or anything. i would need to see about getting some $$$ and coming out. it would make up a lil for the shipping..is there anyway u might be interested in 300?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts