Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys due to my back operation going south last year I gave up the 5er and pulling double. Wife and I bought a new (to us) MH. Just came off a 3 week trip riding trails in Utah, with MH and rhino in tow. So here is the new rhino (02 TJ wrangler). It's been a fun run with the rhino's an 06 450 and a 05 660 with over 8,000 miles of trails around the South West. Thanks for all your help on this forum ride safe and yes I'll see you guys on the trails I ain't quitting yet....:grin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
We’ve never met in person but someday on the trails. Don’t be a stranger on the site as both you are one of a few that help keep this forum and its wealth of knowledge alive.

Congrats on the ‘02 wrangler. Oddly enough I sold my ‘02 Tj to buy my first rhino in 2010

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Dang Floyd did u have Dave wash that jeep before the pic, haha. Cant wait for our next trip together when we will both b rollin in the jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words boys, I'll be lurking around to hear the good stories and fun rides.

·
Administrator
2,221 Posts
My Rotaxed Rhino was a hoot after my build...kept the suspension completely stock and could outpower thru all of the competition until the RZR suspension widened 3" on each side with the 900 S.

Had to push it harder and harder to keep up with the larger CC engines and more than my 5.5" of suspension travel. The only way I could keep in the mix was my PRP suspension seat for my back, but was spending as much time with wheels in the air as on the ground. Just sold it last month for pennies on the dollar.

The wifey drove our 2011 Commander we bought new...then our 2015 Maverick XDS Turbo we bought new. The rides have totally progress better and better ( no surprise there!)

We just sold both of them, for astronomical low prices, and now have our 2020 X3RC RR with 24" of suspension travel, 195 HP....this puppy is like riding on a cloud of titties.

Word of caution.... don't test drive one of these unless your ready for full-on sand car acceleration and floating thru the desert trails!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man I hate to hear that for you. Having watched my dad and younger brother struggle with back problems for years, I know a little what you are going through even though I haven't experienced that pain my self. Plus you have helped me in the short time i have on here and have seen all of the help you have given out to others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts