Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I did some searching but I would like to see everyones heater set ups. Pics with explanation plz. I am currently making my own system off the rad fan to run 2 vents in the cab one at each passenger foot areas. I would like to see set ups and if you are just running a 12volt electric heater any upgrades to the charging system please.

Thx MB

·
Registered
25 Posts
Deer hunting Deer Fawn Canidae White-tailed deer That's one of my heaters and the deer I took with it last year... :fing02:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 27640 That's one of my heaters and the deer I took with it last year... :fing02:
Just a couple weeks away for that for me. lol But on a serious note. Anyone use a small heater core and electric fan from a car? I am sure it can be done seems simple enough Princess Auto has one but its like 200 for the heater but it does have a built in fan.

MB

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too would be interested in what you decide and how you hook it up. Best of luck with the heater and hunting season! :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

·
Registered
50 Posts
The one that I have is from princess auto and mounts under the driver seat. It's pointed down sits on a angled bracket so the air is forced on the back of your feet. There is some plastic that gets cut . The heater hose is routed from the top of the head to the core and then from the core to rad. Basically spliced in to where the thermostat housing is. If there is a thermostat in there it is removed. This is how a yamaha dealer did all of Husky oil's rhino's around here.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
MB - look in the general section under heater. I purchased a summit heater and 2 ducts for by our feet. I purchased an over the driver wheel box from RhinoGear -wideopen and am in the process of mounting. OneBuilder ( user on here has done exactly what I am doing)
Pm me if you cannot find thread. and send me an email address I will send you some pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts