Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine.

Fit's perfect in the glove box. :Flush:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
:haha: Yeah ! I would think that is definatly a necessity ! Never seen them in that size before tho, Charmin must had Rhino owners in mind...good find !

·
Registered
997 Posts
I usually carry wipies to clean hands and things of that nature, tools, money, phone, rubbers (you never know when some sand slut comes along) lol j/k, and fuel filter, tie rod end, beer, 1st aid kit.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
thats some funny ****

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I have a friend Lisa Nowak that turned me on to these. No need to stop

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not necassarily for the Rhino, but I ALWAYS keep baby powder in my trailer. My buds used to make fun of me when I would "Cowboy Up" before every ride. Now they always come over to the trailer and indulge in the heavinly substance before we go out. Monkey butt sucks!

PS...We use this for riding our quads.

Buck

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will pass on the baby powder

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a friend Lisa Nowak that turned me on to these. No need to stop

I like this idea, that way you can just ride all day.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Have you ever been just sitting there, reading Guns and Ammo, masturbating in your own feces, and stopped like What The ****?

OOOpppppss. never mind!

Under the drivers seat in my Rhino is:

tow strap
jumper cables
candy bars
drinking water
flares
2 way radio
whistle
compass
first aid kit
flask of JD
duct tape
zip ties
a few ratchet straps
**** tickets

and some other stuff...... there should be a thread about Rhino precautionary items!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
98 Posts
You have some kind of storage box under there? Does someone make one to sell?
Yes there is one you can buy. It's around $100 or so. I just got one from my dealer. I think he gave it to me for $85 or so. Has a little tool tray in the top and a large compartment underneath that. Comes with a lid that straps on.

Buck

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Yes there is one you can buy. It's around $100 or so. I just got one from my dealer. I think he gave it to me for $85 or so. Has a little tool tray in the top and a large compartment underneath that. Comes with a lid that straps on.

Buck
I bought a pelican that fits nice. Doesn't fill the space though. I use it and a few heavy duty cordura bag's.

The corduar bags are from helen2wheels and fit perfect below the seat.

http://www.helen2wheels.com/products/jesse_bags.html

1 - 20 of 43 Posts