Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i came across tribal whips and they have the 4" for 49.99 without the mount but insist that you have to buy their 25 dollar mount. well im wondering is it universal to where i would be able to pick up a safeglo mount for 12.95 on e-bay and save about 25 dollars buying 2 of the 12.95 instead of the 2 $25.00. also my rhino is orange and tribal so far is the only brand i have seen that is selling the blazing orange led whip. does anyone have this whip? and does it look good or should i just go with 2 white whips? thanks

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have the two Tribal on my Rhino. I have the white ones. They are pretty bight no matter what color you go with. Yes I had to buy their mount. What I did like is it came with an extra sleeve for a standard Flag. I have at it on for about two years now with out any problems.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I LOVE my blue Tribal's.

Going on 2 years, no probs.

Their customer service is GREAT!!! Can't go wrong with em, for the price.

C-Ya!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have had a completely different experience. Bought two on New Years eve. Burnt out by memorial day. Kept the receipt, got the run around, and to this day they are still sitting here in the garage. When my stuff breaks and is supposedly under warranty, I expect to get replacements without a hassle. Paid two hundred for two whips, used them about three weekends. Not worth it. Will never do business with them again, and I tell everyone I can.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have either one and theyre both great whips, get two and I'll give you free shipping!
the only reason i was going to go with the tribal is because they have orange and i havent seen orange with any other brand. i have only seen "amber" but i would rather go with a for sure "orange" than an amber color.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have had a completely different experience. Bought two on New Years eve. Burnt out by memorial day. Kept the receipt, got the run around, and to this day they are still sitting here in the garage. When my stuff breaks and is supposedly under warranty, I expect to get replacements without a hassle. Paid two hundred for two whips, used them about three weekends. Not worth it. Will never do business with them again, and I tell everyone I can.
Go visit Mark at Performance Rhino. I bet he will warranty them out. His shop is right next to Performance Muffler on Industrial.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts