Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We at Baja Designs are here to help with any lighting questions that you may have. If you have any LED lighting questions that need answered please feel free to use this as an open thread, we post articles in order to help people better understand LED and lighting technology. If there is any aspect that you would like to gain further knowledge on, optics, heat damage, Lumens, etc. We would really like to know:) Also please feel free to post pictures of your vehicle and lights.

Thanks,

Gordon BD
Baja Designs

·
Registered
94 Posts
How well do your lens hold up to washing and wiping, do they scratch easily ?
Do you have covers for them ? to protect from tree branches, dust, mud, ect...
Do your lens fade from sun light ? like the ones used on vehicles.
I'm not sure wheather to go with a light bar, round or square light.
What beam do I want flood or spot ? I want to be able to see down road/trail aways in case I want to do some night lamping on that deer out in front of me, just kidding but i hope you know what I mean. I have a budget of $3-400 for lights, brackets, switches and all set up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey DTH,

Our lenses are built to hold up through any condition and are tested through racing some of the most brutal environments, like the Baja 1000 so you will have no problem there. We do have replacement lens and amber lens, but not a rock guard or anything like that. The lights small size allows for minimal hit points. No, our lenses do not fade, at least not for extremely long amount of time, in which case they are replaceable. I would personally recommend a 10" light bar for your vehicle. The flood and spot beam pattern will give you a really nice amount of light cover, a huge amount of light, and it will stay right within your budget for everything. I will also post a picture below of how I would mount it. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or call me.

Thanks,

Gordon BD
(760)560-2252 EXT.124

·
Registered
94 Posts
What model is that ? I would like to look it up on you site. Could you pm me a total price all taxes in and shipped to British Columbia Canada. I prob won't be ready to purchase for a couple of months or so when I get back to work and have some extra cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts