Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
481 - 500 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
need to get some hid lights first before going on a night ride, long ride that is...plus i just washed my rhino for the 4th of july.....but sounds like it would be fun:hump::wtf:
SandCrazed is doing a deal on HIDs right now I should be getting my conversions this week.:drive:

whatcha plannin for the 4th?

a bunch of us are trying to go to cinders that weekend...if your interested.

·
Registered
644 Posts
SandCrazed is doing a deal on HIDs right now I should be getting my conversions this week.:drive:

whatcha plannin for the 4th?

a bunch of us are trying to go to cinders that weekend...if your interested.
going up to northern nev, for the 4th at father in laws house for a big 4th of july parade of me riding a tractor and pulling a hay wagon and a few other tractors..and some other stuff... and getting **** faced at the old bars......but thanks for the invite

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Andre-good luck with that....watch out up there Im pretty sure them cowboys up there dont like banana hammocks unless of course their driving a broke back GAYZor...

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think we are going out to Nelson Saturday night and feel our way around there. I know it in the day time but, night might be a little tuff.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think we are going out to Nelson Saturday night and feel our way around there. I know it in the day time but, night might be a little tuff.
Tonites :drive: is meeting at 6:30pm at very south end of hualapi and st. route 160... 50 mile ride... bar stop in the middle....you in???

·
Registered
492 Posts
Nelson at night what a blast! big hills rock, crawling,sand washes and Bee,s a few of us got stung. I don't know where they came from but, it was still worth it. The weather was perfect cool air im ready for the next one.

Did you guys have a good ride? I hope

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Well we made it back alive...no caulities:yikes2:...just good times...few fireworks....few drinks.... lil bit of **** talkin:fart:...whole lot of f'n dust if you were behind me:brick: LOL
9 rhinos and 1 Gzr:)hug:)! went.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i was just wondering. A buddy of mine owns property out there and someone cut down his big metal gates and stole all of it, and stole some other metal from there. Just wondering if you happened to see any truck with a bunch of metal in the back of there truck.

481 - 500 of 550 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.