Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

krazykustom - resolved

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  craneman09 
#1 · (Edited)
issue resolved. i got a text this morning and we decided what was a fair refund for the missing parts. i got the refund this afternoon. thanks guys!!!

beware of krazykustom i bought 6 wheels from him and only recieved 4 and they didnt even have the center caps or hardware for the beadlocks. he quit communicating with me after giving me a fake ups number. i know he has been on the forum but wont man up and tell me what the deal is!! pretty chicken-**** if u ask me. i thought i was ok buying from a guy who supposedly owns Krazy Kustom Motorsports but i guess not.

#8 ·
I don't think you are the first one to be had by this guy. I remember hearing something on these lines before, just don't remember if it was this forum or another one.
That does really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
hey guys, i actually bought an exhaust off of him on the rzr forum and got ripped off. gave a fake tracking # also and now won't communicate, did a little research and saw he did a lot of rhino stuff so i figured i'd let you all know about him too. looks like he did it over here too though, this guy sucks.

#12 ·
there is actually a crime center for internet that i am gonna report him to if he doesnt contact me, its www.ic3.com. actually through the FBI. paypal told me to give him a last chance then send it to the feds. really its not so much the parts missing that bug me so much its the principle of the matter.

#24 ·
Karma is a ***** he will get what he deserves

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.