Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see in the owners manual how to change the speedo from kph to mph. It was on kph when I bought it. Anybody know how to change it? Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah I had the same issue you need to turn the key off and push the mode button on the digital dash, the button that changes it from odometer to clock. And while pushing and holding that button turn the key to the on position. That should change it from kph to mph.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i forgot how to fix it but last time i had the problem i tried holding each button while turning the ignition on and off and back on. basically just pick a button and hold it while cycling the ignition till you find the one that changes it. it might have been the trip odo button.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I double checked right know it is the button on the bottom left, ODO. With the Rhino off push and hold that button then turn the key to the on position it should work. In the owner's manual it is on page 4-6. Let me know if you still have trouble.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep...right there on page 4-6 in the manual. I missed it at least twice! I managed to get it to change. Thanks alot for the help guys!
Scott

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,423 Posts
I wondered why my Rhino would do 90+! :huepfenicon111:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts