Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran these in the rear when I had a 4 seat Rhino. Switched to a 2 seat and a lighter spring. $50 shipped to the lower 48

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just curious, why do you care the location? If shipping is included, what does it matter?

I can see if it was for "$50.00" and you asked so you could get an idea of what the shipping cost.

Sorry, I just see that question a lot on ads that the price includes the ride.

Rob

·
Registered
354 Posts
True, but why bother? Unless he lives down the street its not worth it. He can sit on his couch, paypal the money, and they will be at his front door tomorrow (if he is in SoCal). They are coil springs. The worst thing that could be worng with them is the powder coat is chipped. Now an engine, or other big ticket items, then yeah.

Rob

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
True, but why bother? Unless he lives down the street its not worth it. He can sit on his couch, paypal the money, and they will be at his front door tomorrow (if he is in SoCal). They are coil springs. The worst thing that could be worng with them is the powder coat is chipped. Now an engine, or other big ticket items, then yeah.

Rob
Wow, getting the 3rd degree for asking a simple question. Are these long travel, mid or stock. Can you give me the numbers off of them? Powder good?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Honestly, what does it matter to you if he wants to know where the springs are located? Maybe he needs them before the weekend and Tstucky is on the East Coast and the other guy is located on the West Coast or vice-versa. Maybe he feels he can save a little and pick them up. Maybe he wants to see them in person before he buys them. Either way, all he did was ask a simple question that would take a simple answer. Great way to welcome the new guy to the forum...lol...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm located in Corona but work in Brea so if you're near either one of those places we can work something out. Otherwise I can ship them! :) They're still available

Tim

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Will these fit stock Reservoir shocks? I am interested and can paypal soon if they fit the stock SE ones...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I honestly not sure if they will fit the stock sport shocks. My guess would be no but I don't have any of the sport shocks to compare with.

Tim

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you can find out for me, I'll take them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts