1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Get the weekend warrior,... i dont think any toyhauler has better restroom setups than weekend warriors... I feel bad for my nieghbor, he has a 28" Rampage toyhauler and his restroom is smaller than a waterheater closet.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Brian,

You Suck.

:fing26:

but seriously you should look up the guy axe on one of the forums. I was reading of his multiple year toyhauler search for price and features. He finally got the price he wanted and the type.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I really like my Extreme. They have them down at Michigan Trailer off of Grand Ave. I almost went with the WW until I found the Extreme Toyhaulers. They are a little less than the WW, but it is there sister brand. The owner of WW owns Extreme, it has the same Zieman chassis and everything.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Brian,

You Suck.

:fing26:

but seriously you should look up the guy axe on one of the forums. I was reading of his multiple year toyhauler search for price and features. He finally got the price he wanted and the type.
Youll find Axe on the BRP forum mostly....I talked to him quite a bit a WW and know he's extremely happy with his!!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I bought an american freedom 21ft with a huge bathroom, brand new for 13,000.00, I had a smaller rig with all the bells and whistles which i never used. My rig now has alot of room for hauling,a queensize bed and large bathroom. That's all You really need.Unless your spending all your time at camp?? I caould have paid another 5-10,000 for the WW name,but why?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Look I work in the indusrty and WW is famous for smoke and Mirrors just take a look under the chassis and see how all of there wiring is exposed and not mounted so that the wires don't ground out on the chassis.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
To each his own....but that looks a hell of a lot better than the other manufacturors out there! If it makes you feel any better...last trip to mexico the the spring mounts on my cousins 26ft Attitude broke off the axle, yes all of them. A blown tire was able to break them all, now thats a great chassis manufacturor! Had to have it lifted and re-welded in mexico. They all have their issues....you just have to go out there and get what YOU like. Me personally, having delt with almost all of them out there, will never own anything other than a WW. We have Ragens, Extremes, Sandpipers and many more in out group and they all have there flaws....and many of them are still very nice!

And Ill be happy to send you a picture of the nice, neat wiring under my trailer if youd like!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
To each his own....but that looks a hell of a lot better than the other manufacturors out there! If it makes you feel any better...last trip to mexico the the spring mounts on my cousins 26ft Attitude broke off the axle, yes all of them. A blown tire was able to break them all, now thats a great chassis manufacturor! Had to have it lifted and re-welded in mexico. They all have their issues....you just have to go out there and get what YOU like. Me personally, having delt with almost all of them out there, will never own anything other than a WW. We have Ragens, Extremes, Sandpipers and many more in out group and they all have there flaws....and many of them are still very nice!

And Ill be happy to send you a picture of the nice, neat wiring under my trailer if youd like!
No I would rather see the picture of your cousins trailer that you claim he broke his axle please. And his First and last name?

·
Registered
965 Posts

Please do get me that info since we have never had a warranty calim for and issue like that did he hit somthing??

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
There's no warrantly claim becasue the trailer isnt under warranty. It's a 2005 and this just happened about 5 months ago. It was having an issue blowing tires on the rear axle which we're thinking was from the axle being a little offset. Durring a blow out on our way to mexico a rear tire blew and took out the rear axle which were thinking took out the front axle. They took it to one of the local shops here when we got back to verify the axle placement and welding done in Mexico was good......So far so good!

·
Registered
965 Posts
There's no warrantly claim becasue the trailer isnt under warranty. It's a 2005 and this just happened about 5 months ago. It was having an issue blowing tires on the rear axle which we're thinking was from the axle being a little offset. Durring a blow out on our way to mexico a rear tire blew and took out the rear axle which were thinking took out the front axle. They took it to one of the local shops here when we got back to verify the axle placement and welding done in Mexico was good......So far so good!
Well 5 months ago depending on what his date of purchase he would have been under warranty? Also we purchase our chassis from Zeiman and they also manufacture WW chassis. And if his tire did blow out that could break numerous things. Well I'm glad everything is fine now if he ever needs any help with anything let me know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
^ I will look into that! Thanks!

I like the Warriors... But unless you get the Full Throttle model, the Raptors front sleeper and bathroom blow the WW away!

One plus for the WW is its used market here in the southwest! There are 10 times as many as the Keystone!

Killer trailer.

The Rhino and all the gear in the garage no problem.
Layout and finish A+

WW is for the peeps trying to keep up with the Jones'

DAR

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I don't know...I know a number of people who have purchased WW new....and were so frustrated with the things that broke/went bad on them within the first 6 months they swore they would never buy another one......yes, warranty fixed most of it, but having to be without your trailer for a long time while it's being fixed is a pain......and having it have to go back several times is more of a pain.......

Just on the feedback I've gotten, I'd look at other brands before I bought one.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts