Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sold on the ride and trail performance of these tires. I'm going with 27-10-12's all around. I have already installed the CFM 2" lift. Does anyone out there have a few pictures of their rhino with 27" Executioners? I know they run small but I am trying to get a sense of what they look like on the machine. Thanks all!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just some info....I bought 26-10-12's Kendra Executioners and put them on my 08 700. You need to know that these tires are twice as heavy as most others, and with the 10's up front it made it harder to steer. They do ride good and grab great though. Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they are heavy. Power steering and a clutch kit are in the works...as soon as my Jeep sells!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have 27x12x12s on all four corners, with no lift and they dont rub anywhere. if u pm me ur e-mail i could send u some pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 27-10-12 kenda executioners ordered. I will post a few pics before and after the install should anyone else out there be considering this tire and size.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here are the before and after pics. Tires. Ride fairly well considering the tread. Keep them aired down, it helps. Poor lateral traction when side-hilling. These tires rip. Give it gas and it will climp...very well. Fun as heck in snow. Heavy but after taking the radial bighorns off and feeling the weight of each unmounted tire, you would be suprised how heavy those radials really are. Overall I couldnt be happier with the tire. I dont take 50 mile rides. More like 1-5. Hunting, looking for horns, getting back where a jeep is too big, and most 4-wheelers not agressive enough. Hope this helps anyone looking at these tires!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have 26×12×12s on all four corners of my 07 660. I bought them for fall and winter use to get back to my deer blind and out on the lake ice fishing. Never ended up taking them off for summer. Ride on hardpack isn't bad. Had them for 3 years now and there still in great shape. Excellent tire for the money.

Sent from ur ma's house using my Droid X2

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm lookin to adding the 2"lift and some tires. Is there any reason you didnt go bigger than the 27-10-12? I see some guys are running 30"high. Is it much harder to steer with wider on the front? Did you have to buy new rims or add wheel spacers?

Looks pretty sweet compared to my golf cart looking rhino.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm Christian, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Germany. We have a Rhino 660 from 2005 and we need some new tires. I want to put the Kenda Executioners
25x8-12/ 10-12 on it and I would like to know from you what you think about it? Do you think the tires will handle with the weight from the Rhino or will the weight be a problem? We are only allowed to put tires with this size on it because the laws in Germany are very strict. We use the Rhino for work in the forest. Thanks to everyone who helps me.

Here you can see what we are doing with our Rhino:

Wald-/Forstarbeit mit dem ATV • Motorsägen-Portal

Bilder Forstarbeiten • Landtreff.de

^^The pictures on the last quarter of the page are from me

Wald-/Forstarbeit mit dem ATV • Motorsägen-Portal

^^Our Dirt Works System

Cheers,

Christian (I'm very sorry for my bad, bad, English)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought mine a year and a half ago. At the time, and the same could be true today, they never made executioners bigger than 27's. They do wear exceptionally well and the rim protection is second to none. Only downside is they are 40 lbs for 12 wide and 31 lbs for 10 wide. Clutch kit is a MUST. If I were to do it again I would have put 10 wide all the way around instead of 10 front and 12 rear.

·
Registered
85 Posts
tires in Germany

Hi Christian, you might want to look at the Maxxis Bighorns in that size. They are 6 ply and will handle any terrain you encounter.
Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts