Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 2006 Kawasaki rim fit on a Rhino? they both have a 4/110 bolt pattern, but does the center hole match or maybe the Kaw is larger. Thanks for any and all help.
Tim

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think the fronts are the same but the rears are different on some Kawi models. My KFX700 has different bolt pattern in the rear for sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
did you ever get a answer for this?
I am looking at a set of stock wheels and tires from a 08 brute force 750i for a spare set and was wondering if they would work on my 07 Rhino 660 SE

·
Registered
292 Posts
I had my 750 brute rims on my 660 rhino i had to take the plastic pieces off the rear spindles. I would recommend it thou the rims are not strong enough and bend easily

·
Registered
26 Posts
They would be for road use. Also are the stock wheels on a 08 brute different than others? Seems i read that somewhere. Oh i also gotta 3in lift on my rhino. Would i still have to take those plastic pieces off?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think on the 08 the hole in the center is bigger because when they came out the aftermarket rims wouldnt fit unless they ground out the center bigger

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do you have Kawi rims or are looking at a set. I have wheels for stocks + cash. Parting my Rhino in the parts for sale section.

·
Registered
431 Posts
12x7 Douglas RS112 wheels with Beadlock Specialties locks. 2+5 offset wrapped in 26x9x12 front and 26x11x12 rear Maxis Bighorn II's. Perfect condition

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ran a set of 750 Brute wheels on my 660 rhino for a while and they bolted on just fine but i am using wheel spacers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It was like an 05 i think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts