Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, i'm just passing some good deals i found while shopping. i don't work for anyone nor am i advertising for anyone. This said there are some wicked christmas savings deals on [email protected] filters over at amazon right now. Most stuff is 50% off! Stock up. Again, not trying to step on any vendors toes just passing on some knowledge.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Craig, I did buy the K&N filter from Amazon because you didn't have what I wanted but I will buy the jet kit from ya!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Thanks Erinie,

I am not suggesting that my intakes are for everyone...on the contrary...there are lots of good offerings on the market...some are better than others...one size does not fit all...

Just advertising mine for those who like what I like...and letting everyone know that mine are NOT available anywhere else...

I have to compete with Amazon who has Billions of dollars and can get anything mass produced for less than anyone else...like Wal-Mart...

They are very good at driving people like me out of business...but they don't make custom products exclusively for the Yamaha Rhino...and don't try to get tech support from them either...they could not give a rat's ass how your rhino runs...and even if they did care they would be clueless... :)

Additionally... I have to pay rent here on the forum for the privilege to be able advertise AND pay for others to be able to advertise for Amazon who is not on here helping forum members 7 days a week...

So... not stepping on any toes... but it is a K&N goodies for sale thread for a Billion dollar company that does NOT support you..you vehicle...or this forum....that I am paying for and I have K&N custom made goodies with heavy duty fabric for better filtration than off the shelf products from Amazon so I figure I should be able to advertise mine too...

That's all...

And we do appreciate your business...!!! :biggrin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................................................................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts