Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Rhino and wanted to say Hi.
I’ve been checking out the forum for a while and it looks like great place to share info.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
welcome!!! how do you like it so far?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome!!! how do you like it so far?
Picked up may have been a little premature.
I stopped in the dealer today, gave a deposit and will be picking it up tomorrow. I did take my first test ride in one today and I’m still smiling.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I did take my first test ride in one today and I’m still smiling.
works for me. i still have the biggest simile every time i get in one

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
^that means you wait 11 minutes then flop it^

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome ! I would let your son ride it but only after you get to know the feel of the thing real good then let your son ride it with you in it and just teach him the do's and dont's....how old is your son ?

·
Registered
997 Posts
WELCOME! Some places kids need to be like 16 to drive one of these , right? It'd be shitty if it was your fault he kis someone inside or outside the rhino, but with an extensive driving crash coarse, you'll be cool as possible. Wait till you see soem of these guys hands and toes and other broken flesh or bones from fipping, rolling, tipping.... You'll lose your appetite, but you'll still love your rhino! And your toes and fingers will be more appreciated than they've been! lol. Enjoy your stay here at the the RHINOFORUMS.NET INN!!!! You will have to clean up your own mess though!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i've pushed the limits of my stock rhino and it does great o oproblems at all...but its time for long travel, seats, and a few motor mods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts