Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just because she's all dressed up,,,, don't think she doesn't get used as intended!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sweet looking ride!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks guys,,, wish I could take the credit. I got too many projects going on right now,,, didn't need another, so I bought it pretty much as it sits. I only upgraded the lights to HID's, installed some "look at me" LED's along with some other electrical stuff, and put a pre-teen seat in the bed for the munchkin. (her seat and harness will actually match here in a few weeks, the original order got screwed I guess.)

We're headin to the Dunes tomorrow eve.,,, gonna be there till Sunday. Most of the stuff I've done to the Rhino you can't see till the sun goes down. I'll try to slow my shutter way down and get some night time pics of her this weekend with the tripod. I need to take some night pics of the HID's output for the guy that built them for me anyway,,, so I'll try to see if I can play around at night and get some cool shots of her "all lit up".

BTW,,, those 6" lights on my lightbar are 3000 Lumen 6000K external ballast "pencil spot" HID's. I have an "in" with the manufacturer of these and can hook anybody here at Rhinoforms.net up for $475/pair. The manufacturer is also working on some 7" black composite "semi-spot" for the same price. 4" and 5" are in the works also but not available yet. PM me if anybody's interested,,, I'll see what I can do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts