Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked-up an 08 with Two Brothers VALEs and a Juice Box on it.

Went to look for the JB software and could only find the JB "Pro" (on the TB site).

Does anyone know if the "Pro" can be used on the non-Pro JB ? The site says nothing about the software programs compatability and I don't see two downloads.

Alternatively, does anyone know where I can get the non-"Pro" software ( I assume there is such a thing).

Yea.. I know. Another knewbie here !

Thanks folks...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Just picked-up an 08 with Two Brothers VALEs and a Juice Box on it.

Went to look for the JB software and could only find the JB "Pro" (on the TB site).

Does anyone know if the "Pro" can be used on the non-Pro JB ? The site says nothing about the software programs compatability and I don't see two downloads.

Alternatively, does anyone know where I can get the non-"Pro" software ( I assume there is such a thing).

Yea.. I know. Another knewbie here !

Thanks folks...

I thought the juice box is just a manual fuel controller. What you will need though is a wideband O2 sensor and air fuel ratio gauge.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh... I see that now. It's not like a PCIII unit.

It's humbling to know nothing about the stuff on the toy you bought.

* wondering how to delete the thread now *

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
At the bottom of each post there's a edit button. We don't have the option of deleting threads but we can edit our posts. Don't worry about it though, the only way you will learn is to ask questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts