Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

joined roll over club

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  max powers 
#1 ·
Got to glamis on thursady and went for a run to olds, On the way back to camp I spot a little jump that looks tame. I hit it and it bucks the rear end up, as it starts to go forward, it turns out there is a 5 ft drop on the other side which allows the momentum to carrie us on over. We rolled and stopped on the lid. Neither of us got hurt(thank god) . My famous saying is that I can't have anything nice, after looking at these pics,you might agree.

After we got back, we straightened out the cage and fixed the tire, Got 2 more runs before my sheave shattered. Here is after fixing

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks curtis,
I definetly don't want to try that again with a stocker. Everything else is basically cosmetics. I am working a deal with rhinocrap to trade the other plastics I have for some full bores. I will probably sell my doors, as I 'll have some fabbed with new cage. same with the harness bar. Kms is going to warranty there sheave. all will be good in the rhino world again.

#7 ·
The stock cage did what it was suppose to, You can't see from the pic, but behind the passenger door where the cage connects, the lower part is in a s shape and will need some fab work to straighten out.also the front drivers side a-arm mount ripped a little. Dropping it off at rhinomafia this morning for custom cage and frame gussets.

#4 ·
Bring on over! We'll recage it sic!!! Hey, are those the 10" rear wheels? You like them? Are they rear offset quad wheels? I found some nice black ones on ebay for like $130 for all four rear offset 10"ers.... I am wondering what ya'll think of those?? Are tire hard to come by these days for those? If they are not 10", disregard! Thank god you're alright man!

#5 ·
Yeah, we are o.k, thanks for asking. The tires are 26x12x12 buffed to 25
Picked them up from fullerton sand sports. Yes, I like them. they throw a cool roost.The rims are made for a rhino.

#11 ·
Mark - its good to hear that only thing hurt was the Rhino. I have also been fooled by that same kind of tame looking jump beggin' you to hit it. I got lucky on mine because the jump didnt buck us, but if we had I am sure we would have ended up in the same situation like you.

Frame Gussets on long travel are a good thing :) I am hoping to have mine on before the season is over.

RHINO MAFIA!! :headbang:

#14 ·
i bought them at a vendors in glamis who I refuse to promote, but, they are made by custom fabications. I think mr.offroad has a pic of there sticker.
micheal, you remember taking that??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.