Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a sleeve from james with 14 gram weights od had 30 inch silverbacks and went back to 26 inch moto mtc what size weights should I have now seems to be at to high of a rpm now

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
if u do climbing and mudding u should luv the 14's , also the 686 likes 14's i hear, but ya the rpm's are higher

i run 14's with a 660 in the dunes and its great

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay lol that's all mine have on them send them my way want to run these till I get yours been since september since I've rode it

·
Registered
815 Posts
i have 720 falicon stroker,14 gram od weights,hot rod sheave,gold epi spring,x4 cam,and it does great,up hills and thru the trails,most of the time between 5500 to 6000,but its in the power band where i like it,cruising at 45 mph its at 5500 rpm,but when i nail it ,it goes to 7500 then plains out back to about 6000rpm,but thats at wide open throttle,you have to get it set up to where your motor makes its max power when you nail it,and get good cruising rpms when your not wide open,you have to get a happy medium.good luck its hard to get it set up where you have max power and low cruising rpms,hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies feel like 16s will be just right

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the 16s from james and put them in today and seems to be the perfect setup

Thanks again james the sleeve is awesome

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
ya some like the 16's....some like the 14's...

I love my 14's I ran the 16's for like 400 miles. depends on riding terrain, tires, weight, and mods I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts