Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
You lost way more than that, Todd

You lost the most important thing...........RESPECT.

Very sad.
I've bit my fingers to stay out of this. I have no dog in this hunt. Why would you say Todd has lost respect??? Todd handles business like a REAL entrepreneur/businessman should.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ride plate, for many reasons actually as far as I am concerned. This is of course my personal opinion, all of these post seem to be incessant whining over 2 products. And most importantly, this is a Two year old argument that is all of the sudden resurfacing. We as forum members have not heard a word from Todd since the last sheave argument.

Don't see the point in bringing this all back up.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts

Very sad.
I've bit my fingers to stay out of this. I have no dog in this hunt. Why would you say Todd has lost respect??? Todd handles business like a REAL entrepreneur/businessman should.
by lying? he said OD's only go 60, he hit 64 with JBS, then he said his does 67, he hit 65. lol. that's why deleted post count probly more than my post count!

yes, I agree shrek he is whining lol

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Very sad.
by lying? he said OD's only go 60, he hit 64 with JBS, then he said his does 67, he hit 65. lol. that's why deleted post count probly more than my post count!

I really only planned on reading and not replying.

I don't think I ever said OD will only go 60, remember I invented them I know what they do I am quite positive I said they will go 62-64 and my rhino does go 68 with a 8500 RPM rev limiter while the OD's will not make it that high before hitting 68. The test yesterday was done with a 8000 rpm rev limiter to keep it fair.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts

I don't think I ever said OD will only go 60, remember I invented them I know what they do I am quite positive I said they will go 62-64 and my rhino does go 68 with a 8500 RPM rev limiter while the OD's will not make it that high before hitting 68. The test yesterday was done with a 8000 rpm rev limiter to keep it fair.
oh ok.

well you should've done 8500 so we could all see that. idk my motor is stock can't pull 8500 RPM. I hit 60 on a good day. 57 normally with 4 seater setup

1,651 Posts

I thought you invented the internet...LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
So sick of the arrogant jbs guys trying to talk bad about Hunterworks products when facts is all there … Todd is a genius on rhinos and that all being said because of his products he made not like jbs and had to buy his products from the guru and then talk crap lol …. Don’t know either personally but I can tell you this Hunterworks products are the BEST hands down on the market

21 - 29 of 29 Posts