Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used sheave I bought from JBS, it was a used one for a rhino 700. I no longer need it I paid $240 shipped for it

It comes with a used 700 sheave, 18gr od weights, anti friction washers, a beer coozy and two JBS stickers.

I will take $200 shipped for it.

This is not a joke, I have one and have no use for it

Todd

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I have a used sheave I bought from JBS, it was a used one for a rhino 700. I no longer need it I paid $240 shipped for it

It comes with a used 700 sheave, 18gr od weights, anti friction washers, a beer coozy and two JBS stickers.

Todd
This is for a stock 700 with no engine mods. Did you drive the rhino around with it installed? I still think the OD weights are smoother operating.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Todd
Now that's a smokin deal right there!
Unfortunately I don't have a 700, but I am interested in the JBS coozy and the sticker! PM me.

Rick

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Todd
This is for a stock 700 with no engine mods. Did you drive the rhino around with it installed? I still think the OD weights are smoother operating.
Thanks Roo, you gonna make me do more work and more videos aren't you.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Todd
HAHAHA!!!! No, I was just wondering if you drove it around at all. The stock rollers and sliders failed on mine the first time I took it out when new. You sent me the OD weights and sliders, and I have never had a primary sheave problem since, over 3,000 mi. later. For that I am grateful. I did have a couple rivet heads shear off in the secondary though, and destroy both secondary and stock primary sheaves , which I found out about two days before a big weekend. James had the stationary half of the primary sheave I needed and overnighted a good secondary sheave to me to use until he got another in stock. Both of you have taken very good care of me in the past, and I don't see any of that changing in the future.

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAHA!!!! No, I was just wondering if you drove it around at all. The stock rollers and sliders failed on mine the first time I took it out when new. You sent me the OD weights and sliders, and I have never had a primary sheave problem since, over 3,000 mi. later. For that I am grateful. I did have a couple rivet heads shear off in the secondary though, and destroy both secondary and stock primary sheaves , which I found out about two days before a big weekend. James had the stationary half of the primary sheave I needed and overnighted a good secondary sheave to me to use until he got another in stock. Both of you have taken very good care of me in the past, and I don't see any of that changing in the future.
Thanks for helping with the rivet deal!!! That happens for no known reason with or without any aftermarket stuff and our video proved ours was not riding anywhere near it.

Because of you I just got thru riding, no perceived felt difference, time to distance speed same and top speed the same.

Both are good sheaves, now this one is for sale!!!

Todd

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Thanks for helping with the rivet deal!!! That happens for no known reason with or without any aftermarket stuff and our video proved ours was not riding anywhere near it.

Because of you I just got thru riding, no perceived felt difference, time to distance speed same and top speed the same.

Both are good sheaves, now this one is for sale!!!

Todd
HAHAHA!!!! Too funny.
The deal with the rivets shearing off is Yamaha's fault, it was happening with a lot of 08' models. The new one James sold me had a different part number and has worked great so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow, none of my business, but how did you get it so fast and conduct all of those tests? I dont believe either one of you guys, leaning toward UTVinc. Thanks for all the info! This is the best forum; info and drama all in one!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes i was kinda wondering the same. How did you test it so fast? I think your full of **** and just want to sell your product but ur going about it the wrong way. Gool luck with selling your stuff i on the other hand want whats best so ill stay with jbs

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow, none of my business, but how did you get it so fast and conduct all of those tests? I dont believe either one of you guys, leaning toward UTVinc. Thanks for all the info! This is the best forum; info and drama all in one!
Got it yesterday, tested and put videos all day, nothing to it when you been doing clutching and rhino's for ten years!!!

THey don't call me Rhino Guru for nothing!! LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got it yesterday, tested and put videos all day, nothing to it when you been doing clutching and rhino's for ten years!!!

Cool at least you did not lose any money on your R&D. Thanks for all the video's. Still on the fence? I'll let the forum know!

·
Vendor
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Cool at least you did not lose any money on your R&D. Thanks for all the video's. Still on the fence? I'll let the forum know!
Lost $40

·
Registered
732 Posts
You lost way more than that, Todd

You lost the most important thing...........RESPECT.

Very sad.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts