Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Donot buy anything from JBS performance. Ive ordered a sheave kit and belt back on july 4.I didnt recieve anything but lots of excuses like ill send it next week or waiting for the right weights or waiting for the belt from their supplier. A month ago i asked for a refund and now no more reply to my emails and i phoned and james message box is full.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Donot buy anything from JBS performance. Ive ordered a sheave kit and belt back on july 4.I didnt recieve anything but lots of excuses like ill send it next week or waiting for the right weights or waiting for the belt from their supplier. A month ago i asked for a refund and now no more reply to my emails and i phoned and james message box is full.

Sorry for your issues. If you had searched this site before ordering from him, you would have seen MANY posts saying the same things. Yet he just posted on his facebook site that he just finished a bunch of sheaves and they are ready to be bought.

·
Registered
Massimo MSU700-4
14 Posts
have nothing but positives to say about jbs….have gotten everything ive ordered….was up in wv for trail fedt and drove by and visited him at his shop…very personable guy and loves his dogs….he help me get my massimo msu 700-4 to spin the wheels….if you ever go by his shop you should be prepared to spend some time with them he will give a grand tour….super nice folks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have nothing but positives to say about jbs….have gotten everything ive ordered….was up in wv for trail fedt and drove by and visited him at his shop…very personable guy and loves his dogs….he help me get my massimo msu 700-4 to spin the wheels….if you ever go by his shop you should be prepared to spend some time with them he will give a grand tour….super nice folks
Hmm nice folks. Waited 4and half months no sheave kit with belt. Now waiting for a refund

·
Registered
Massimo MSU700-4
14 Posts
Mike
i am sorry that you are having issues..my experiences so far have positive and i hope they stay that way..contact your credit card company and seek refund…

1 - 10 of 10 Posts