Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed my JBS Hot Rod Sheave kit w/OD slider weights and cam plate from RuttingRhino.com. I spent many hours reading and researching this and liked what I heard about this sheave. I was not disappointed, it woke up my 2006 660 like never imagined. I read the hipe but you must try it to really appreciate it, WOW!!! Helped response, low end, smooth acceleration all the way up and great top end increase.

Craig at RuttingRhino.com will tailor your kit for your setup. His customer service is second to none. This was my first sheave install and he answered all my questions during several telephone calls on Saturday afternoon. He also has several other products that he has tested and developed to help your Rhino. Check it out, you will not go wrong with this kit or the customer service.

Hot Rod Sheave with OD Slider Weights and Cam Plate

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hotrod Sheave

Sounds great just waiting for the 450 Sheave to be completed. GOOD LUCK..........

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have been telling everyone that it's a no-brainer...

It's true... :)

The machined sheave mod has always been the good thing to do...

This sheave with grease less od slider weights is the one to get...

·
Registered
135 Posts
450 sheave

Does anyone have a date for the release of the Hotrod Sheave for the 450 ???????? I think somebody mentioned it was in tested right now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is an old post I know..
I am trying to identify this sheave..
It looks different than all the stock photos I have seen from a 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 , On the stock photos I have seen there seems to be a flat spot towards bottom? They do not appear smooth to the bottom end and this top has a flat spot.. It looks like a JBS or other performance aftermarket ? Which would be a good thing.
Any help identifying is appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts