Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody used the new ITP XTR? I am trying to decide between Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 or these. I have heard plenty feedback on the bighorns but none on the ITP's. Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got around 6,000 miles between three sets of XTRs. Only one flat. I ride rocky/muddy/snowy/wet trails in Alaska. Smooth riding on the hardpack. Very happy with the tires for my grizzlies and rhinos.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bighorn 2.0s are not as good as the original Bighorns. I love my Bighorns and cant comment on the XTRs cuz I dont have any experience with them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have ran both tires & currently have a set of all wide 27" XTR's on my Brute Force. I have about 3K miles on'em with very lil wear. I would recommend the XTR over the Big Horn's myself. I ride alot of hard pack & sandy/rocky terrain. And they have performed great in all conditions!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody. I was also wondering if anyone is running the XTR's on stock rhino rims? How much PSI are you running?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got around 6,000 miles between three sets of XTRs. Only one flat. I ride rocky/muddy/snowy/wet trails in Alaska. Smooth riding on the hardpack. Very happy with the tires for my grizzlies and rhinos.
Have you ever ran them on stock rims?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts