Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

ITP Delta Steel Wheel Question

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bearskinner 
#1 ·
Okay I realize that most of you guys are running Rhino's off road, I'm one of those people who use mine for street only use and currently have 12" wheels (2008 Sport 700). I do run street tires on it in the OEM size but I want to put a set of 14" wheels on this thing so I can run passenger car tires and stop spending $$$$ on expensive tires that don't last, especially the steer tires.

What I'm looking to do is to install a set of ITP Delta's that are 14x7 with a 2" backspace (I'm not sure what that means). I did have the factory recall done years ago that supposedly widened the rear I'm guessing using spacers. My first question is will these wheels work (link below). And secondly if they will what size car tire will fit on them.

Thanks for your help, I'm pretty ignorant regarding this thing when it comes to wheels and tires.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/itp-1425544014b

#3 ·
You can purchase DOT approved tires that are slightly less aggressive than pure off road tires, but the rubber compound is like a street tire. It is made to run on pavement. They handle good, without the noise and wander you get from a pure off road tire. The big plus is they last.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.