Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
first time dunin

If you are inexperienced you will find out just how sacrificial spindles are, We will be at Glamis from the 25th to the 30th if you want to have some fun we will be @ wash 10

·
Registered
38 Posts
Washes

I do not have a map of the washes but each one has its own creative art work and a number, as you pass by the north side of the store follow the signs and you will end up parallel with the Rail Road Tracks. There are concrete structures that allow the wash flows to pass under the tracks, on those concrete structures is where you will find the numbering system. Also if you have access to Google maps you can type in Glamis Beach Store, zoom in along the tracks, from above the washes stand out and you can familiarize yourself that way before you actually get there. As a rule of thumb the farther away from the store you get the quieter it will be but it also puts you farther away from Olds. our group will also be out there from Nov 22-28 and Dec 21- Jan 1. Hope this helps, DCIA

·
Registered
38 Posts
tires

I am the only rhino left in our group but I definatley don't have a problem keeping up, I run 25x10x12 7 paddle (and the cup is short about 3/4") skat trak/lumberjacks in the rear and 25x10x12 fully buffed (no tread) skat trak/lumber jacks in the front. I can make it up olds but it takes a few minutes. I tried running my big horns in the front and paddles in the rear but it felt like i was dragging another rhino behind me, the aggressive tread combined with the additional 10 pounds per tire really makes a big difference, as any one will tell you with a rhino weight is your worst enemy,especially if you running the oem power plant. DCIA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.