Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

281 - 300 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Do you guys know if the new 1000 can-am engines are the same as the 800's? Will these kits fit the same?
sticking the maverick motor in a rhino will be 100 times better then a new xp1 ! :)
now be serious franklin! thats like saying a 55 chevy will hang with a new zl1 camaro! wheelbase and travel and center of gravity is now where close to the xp1!!! not to mention
motor placement
LOL! I bet a Rhino with a Maverick 1000 motor would beat a Maverick. Suspension is about the same, center of gravity is close and wheelbase is not to far off. LOL

·
Registered
771 Posts
i was involved in a ryr 1000 swap with a built jeff ross 1000 motor. i did all the wiring and he used all my electronics. did 91 hp to rear wheels on a mild tune...no bs!!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
sticking the maverick motor in a rhino will be 100 times better then a new xp1 ! :)
now be serious franklin! thats like saying a 55 chevy will hang with a new zl1 camaro! wheelbase and travel and center of gravity is now where close to the xp1!!! not to mention
motor placement
LOL! I bet a Rhino with a Maverick 1000 motor would beat a Maverick. Suspension is about the same, center of gravity is close and wheelbase is not to far off. LOL
I like It

it will prolly beat a xp1 to ! lol

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Do you guys know if the new 1000 can-am engines are the same as the 800's? Will these kits fit the same?
motor placement
what kinda motor is in the 55 chevy ??????? ROTAX baby lolol

and actually the new zo6 vette is fastest I think ?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
mine will do 72-75ish ! lol

for $350 I can hit 90's :) lol

the technology nowadays is crazy with the rc game !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have one of these kits or a partial kit forsale? On motor #3 now in under a year and there are way more rotax motors and parts on my island vs yamaha parts...have a mpi supercharger kit complete msr-1000 kit i could do as partial trade.

281 - 300 of 300 Posts