1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
31 Posts
This may be a dumb question but are you including the motors as well, with the kit? I didn't see the motor mentioned above unless I overlooked it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am getting RANDY Just thinking about it!!!

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Wow Brian!!! Now I know what you have been up to!! Let me know if you want to advertise on UTVUG!!! LOL

Very cool man!! Best of luck, I wish I could pull off the Rotax!!!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
very nice idea brian, let me know if i can help with anything. those thru shafts bigger than Jays upgraded thru shafts?? i dig the powder coated motor mounts very baller. lol

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This may be a dumb question but are you including the motors as well, with the kit? I didn't see the motor mentioned above unless I overlooked it.

Thanks.
These engines are sourced from 06 - 09 CanAm Outlander, and Renegade quads. You will need to purchase one of these quads and pull out all the necessary components for the engine swap. You will need the engine/ transmission, all sensors, wiring harness, electronics, front and rear driveshafts, handlebar controls, and the fuel system.

Once you're done the rolling chassis is worth around $2000 depepnding on it's condition. Keep in mind your good Rhino engine is worth between $2500 and $3000 plus your aftermarket goods.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! :)

very nice idea brian, let me know if i can help with anything. those thru shafts bigger than Jays upgraded thru shafts?? i dig the powder coated motor mounts very baller. lol
Thanks! I'm not sure what size Jays are but mine are about a 1/4" over and fit very well with a little interior trimming. And these mounts will be available in any color you want! :banana:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
great work buddy ...i want a kit

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I get a little chubby just thinking about it....... still interested in an out the door price for a swap....... I just don't have the time.......

Thanks.......

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
That looks sweet....I am guessing some measuring has to be done in order to drill all the holes for the plates?? Or did you use factory holes?

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That looks sweet....I am guessing some measuring has to be done in order to drill all the holes for the plates?? Or did you use factory holes?
You set the mounts into the car once you've trimmed the floor pan. Then you can position the engine where you like it give or take for an inch and mark holes for drilling. Rhino's are generally out of spec, so this will allow you to ensure a good fit and driveshaft angles.

1 - 20 of 300 Posts