Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

Introducing Off-RoadForums.com Mobile App

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  WKM 
#1 ·

We have just launched the app to end all apps. Off-Road Forums is here! This app will replace all of the individual apps that you have for your Off-Road Forum addiction. It is one convenient place to go to access a HUGE Network of off-road power sport related forums: Off-Road Forums

This app offers access to over 30 forums in one place. You can access libraries of information about virtually every off-road machine out there. No longer do you have to have 10 apps for 10 forums. They are all just a click and a flick away inside the Off-Road Forums app that is available for Android and iOS.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.forumfoundrycom

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/off-road-forums/id849098243?mt=8

Some of the features available in the Off-Road Forums App include:

• Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use interface with multiple notification types (Private message, subscription, etc)
  • Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums
  • Push notification support! Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
  • Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
  • View a thread page's image attachments in one convienient browser
  • Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod Touch library
  • Fully searchable forums
  • View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
  • Supports portrait AND landscape mode in app
  • Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply)
  • Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from camera and upload to forum)
  • Full support for private messages and private message folders
  • Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads!
If you are like us, the lure of dirt, grease, and power is hard to control. Now we have one place to gain access to all of the forums that move us! Log on, download the Off-Road Forums app, and get to posting!

See less See more
#3 ·
no spark & blowing both 10 amp fuses

I am at a loss what else to do here as read every post I could find.
I own 2005 660 rhino that had a dead battery so each time I needed it had to charge witha 400amp booster/charger.I did it started right up went about 20 feet pulled the choke in & it died.
It would not start up so pulled it back into the garage & I noticed both 10 amp fuses were blown so change them & still no spark.I had a spare after market CDI so threw it in & again blew the fuses.
Also the dash lights were not working or showing anything.All the wires look fine.None of the wires are burnt in the battery area or any others I looked at.The ground was great & tight by the shifter.I do not have the stock CDI & scared to even try one until I fiqure out what could be wrong.I also tried unhooking the rectify & again no spark but chances are the 10 amp fuses were most likely burnt.I read someone saying to cut the RED wire from the stator but thought unhooking the rectify did the same thing
I hoping soomeone may have the same happen to them & have a idea of what to do_One last thing all the connectors were clean no build up of crap as looked for that right away.I am using a battery from a lawn mower around the same size so it turns it over welll so cannot see that being it either.Great site too I love reading up on things here but neverf thought I'd be writing in.This 660 has 1100 kms on her always had fun until now & really need it for snow removing with my plow as winter coming soon.I live just outside Edmonton Alberta & we already have had snow last monday.I am too crippled up to do it by hand anymore but thats a whole differant story. Also I posted this in someone post sorry so hope I have it in the correct place now!!!

#4 ·
Alba 686 kit for sale

I have a jug from alba 686 kit cp piston 11.1 coated pin web cami think 687/689 coma tic gasket kit msd programmable from alba mike i fuel pump titanium keepers and valve spring all new best offer sold rhino 786-295-6333 todd text is best or call anytime thx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.