Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live way north in canada and shipping is crazy $200+ I have been looking for good priced axles but still good quality
I have american cv axle in the front and its been fine, wanted to find out more about the rear since they get the abuse

American CV wrote me this today about these 2 axles

2006-07 YAMAHA RHINO 660 REAR LEFT COMPLETE ATV CV AXLE | eBay

2006-2007 YAMAHA RHINO 660 4X4 EXTREME OFF ROAD REAR ATV UTV CV JOINT AXLE SET | eBay

""Thank you for your interest in our parts. We carry two different brands of axles. The first is our Interparts axle that is the set you are looking at it is heavier duty than stock made of 4340chrome moly steel and has a neoprene boot. The other we carry is a Motor Master, which we feel have a little bit heavier CV joints than the Interparts and a heavier duty boot. They are both really good axles and covered under a 6 month warranty. Motor Master is made by the same company as Gorilla axles, however they do not have the same type of CV joint that Gorilla has. With the Gorilla axles the CV joint can articulate at a higher angle, with our axles we do not recommend anything over a two inch lift. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank You.""

just thought this might help out others ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts